Friday, October 21, 2011

Halloween

In celebration of the fall season, so far I have eaten any pumpkin baked good that has come into my sight, enjoyed carmel and apples (ensemble of course), drank at least 3 different Octoberfest beers, ran or walked on many beautiful brisk fall days, and the last thing on my list is to send a giant box of colorful leaves to my friend in California who doesn't have the blessing of autumn.

Just today I went halloween costume shopping at Salvation Army. My room mate and a couple friends are going as the Clue gang. The boys were very successful in finding a Plum, Green, and Colonel costume, but my room mate and I struck out as Peacock and Scarlet. Thrifting and the farmer's market in the morning. Hopefully we will have a little more luck.

1 comment:

  1. i m just waiting 2 read more of ur blogs omg where have u ben?

    ReplyDelete