Saturday, October 22, 2011

Market to Market

10:30 AM Farmers market. Bought an apple fritter, loaf of bread, a giant cucumber, a bunch of apples, a coffee, and a banana nut muffin.
12:00 PM Book shop. Bought a novel of short stories called Nightfall by Isaac Asimov
12:20 PM Record shop.
12:40 PM Home
1:00 PM Ragstock. Tried on gaudy ball gowns.
1:30 PM Urban Oufitters. Bought a shirt and ankle boots.
1:45 PM Vintage Clothing shops
2:30 PM Smoke shop. Bought a cigarette holder and 2 cigars
3:00 PM Another Vintage shop.
3:30 PM Ragstock again. Tried on more gaudy ball gowns. Bought a silky  red dress for my costume and long black gloves. And a gentleman's mustache for our Colonel Mustard.
4:00 PM Home
4:45 PM Dinner at La Marsa.
6:00 Home


My wallet lit up in flames moments ago and is currently burning a hole through my wood floor. Expensive, but a perfect day nonetheless. Freezing my account for the next 2 months. 


10:00 PM- 2:00 AM Snowboard Club progressive...tonights gonna be a good, good night. I can feel it.

3 comments:

  1. This is my new favorite blog. Why haven't there been any new posts?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DITTO. GIVE ME MORE OF THIS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you're enjoying it! Please keep reading there is always more to come.

    ReplyDelete